Thursday 20 February 2014

ELF Flawless Finish Foundation - Review

Hi Guys, So I finally got round to doing the review for the ELF flawless finish foundation, that I said I was going to do, This foundation is not my favorite (sorry ELF) but it is in my top 5 for sure it's really not bad at all, it is the perfect foundation for me for when I don't want to look like I have a pile of make up on. 

It is really thick and creamy but goes on really light, I would say it is a light to medium coverage, but can also be built up for a fuller coverage, and makes my skin feel super smooth after all my makeup is set. I found it did not sit well around my nose and I had to put some on my finger and really work it around my nose. My skin is super pale but I have a lot of redness in my T-zone and cheeks and it done a really good job of evening out my skin tone, I did have to use concealer as well under my eyes, a little around my nose and on my chin. By the end of the day this foundation does get really oily and shinny but I have a super oily T-zone so my skin type dose not help.  

Please do not be scared but in the next picture I have no Makeup on .... AARRGGGG lol
This Picture is not quite picking up all the redness in my skin it is a lot more red and un-even than this picture, I have a few spots on my head, that I do not normally get but today they are there.
So this is just the foundation no powder nothing..... and as you can tell it has evened out my skin tone a lot, it is a good coverage and makes my skin a little warmer looking. 
This is after I put on the rest of my makeup, and it looks a lot better, it is a really good everyday foundation, And I love it, I would buy this again for sure. The price of this foundation has gone up to £7.50 which is still cheap but you will get 23g and there is still only 6 shades to choose from. 

I hope this review helps you if you are looking at buying this foundation, Thank you for reading ^_^ 

Much Love, 
Twitter : @lipstickmisfitt
Instagram : Lipstickmisfitt

No comments:

Post a Comment